Geographical indications are indications showing that a product belongs to a particular region or region, in other words, the geographical source of the product.
By means of geographical indications, the geographical connection of the product with a certain region is emphasized and a sense of desire and confidence is aroused against the product. Example, Trabzon bread, Malatya apricot.
Latest from Ertan Yıldız
- What are the requirements for design in industrial design registration?
- Endüstriyel tasarım tescilinde koruma süresi kaç yıldır?
- What are the processes and durations of industrial design registration?
- As a fashion designer, in which format should I prepare pictures for design registration?
- Saudi Arabia Trademark Registration
Leave a comment