The Turkish Patent and Trademark Office was established on 24 June 1994, based on the Decree Law No. 544. The Turkish Patent Office is affiliated to the Ministry of Industry and Trade and has financial and administrative autonomy.
The purpose of establishment of the Turkish Patent and Trademark Office, is to ensure the protection of industrial property rights in order to allow for the development of research and development activities in Turkey. Besides, it also has the aim of contributing to the technological developments in Turkey. It also carries out activities for the public use of documents and information in the fields of patent, trademark, design and similar industrial property.
Latest from Ertan Yıldız
- What are the requirements for design in industrial design registration?
- Endüstriyel tasarım tescilinde koruma süresi kaç yıldır?
- What are the processes and durations of industrial design registration?
- As a fashion designer, in which format should I prepare pictures for design registration?
- Saudi Arabia Trademark Registration