The priority right is an intellectual property right stemmed from a prior application. In other words, an inventor may file a patent application in another country within 12 months after a prior patent application in any country and request a priority right based on his first application.
What is Priority Right and What are the benefits of the priority right to the inventor?
The priority period for trademark applications is 6 months.
The priority period for industrial design applications is 6 months.
Latest from Ertan Yıldız
- What are the requirements for design in industrial design registration?
- Endüstriyel tasarım tescilinde koruma süresi kaç yıldır?
- What are the processes and durations of industrial design registration?
- As a fashion designer, in which format should I prepare pictures for design registration?
- Saudi Arabia Trademark Registration
Leave a comment