1) Uses that will benefit from the reputation of registered geographical indication or use of the registered name for commercial purposes in relation to the products covered by the registration,
What Are The Infringement Cases of The Geographical Indications?
2) Use of registered geographical indication, giving a wrong impression about the origin of the product, Use of the translation of the geographical indication or Use of geographical indications with explanations such as "in style of, in type of, with the method of, as produced therein".
3) To give a misleading description of the product in its packaging, promotion, advertisements, about its natural or essential characteristics and origin,
4) Packaging of the product in a way that may be misleading in its origin.
Latest from Ertan Yıldız
- What are the requirements for design in industrial design registration?
- Endüstriyel tasarım tescilinde koruma süresi kaç yıldır?
- What are the processes and durations of industrial design registration?
- As a fashion designer, in which format should I prepare pictures for design registration?
- Saudi Arabia Trademark Registration
Leave a comment