A geographical indication which has been registered in Turkey is valid only within the borders of Turkey. If you want to use geographical indication protection in another country, it is necessary to register a separate geographical indication in that country.
The idea that a geographical indication registered in a country will be valid all over the world is common in the public opinion. Is this correct?
Latest from Ertan Yıldız
- What are the requirements for design in industrial design registration?
- Endüstriyel tasarım tescilinde koruma süresi kaç yıldır?
- What are the processes and durations of industrial design registration?
- As a fashion designer, in which format should I prepare pictures for design registration?
- Saudi Arabia Trademark Registration
Leave a comment