Key points for creating a new trademark 2- How can I choose the shapes I will use for the logo?
Company owners agree with design offices to make the logo work for the brand. In this case, the designer company evaluates the factors such as the field of activity of the company and the usage area of the brand and offers some sample logo studies to the brand owner. However, sometimes the brand owner does not have a clear idea of what kind of logo he wants and sometimes he does not like any of the logos produced by the designer. This problem can be overcome by identifying the essential elements, shapes which the trademark owner desires them to be inside the logo before the logo design process starts.
This is the most practical way.
Example: The brand owner wants to use the company logo in the sea transport sector. In this case, the keyword is "shipping agent".
Once you have identified the keyword, search on the Google search engine by placing the word "logo" next to the keyword and make a image search.
After this google image search, the essential elements of design are seen as ships, sea, wave, rudder and anchor. After that, you can tell the designer who you agreed for the logo design, which one of these elements you want to see in the logo. You can even describe your own liking by referring to the logos you like here.
If you want to get an offer for a trademark registration in Turkey, please fill in the form below:
Latest from Ertan Yıldız
- What are the requirements for design in industrial design registration?
- Endüstriyel tasarım tescilinde koruma süresi kaç yıldır?
- What are the processes and durations of industrial design registration?
- As a fashion designer, in which format should I prepare pictures for design registration?
- Saudi Arabia Trademark Registration
- Trademark Registration Classes
- What Are The Infringement Cases of The Industrial Design?
- In what circumstances the trademark holder has the right to prevent the use of the trademark used without permission?
- What Is A Guarantee Mark?
- What should I look for when creating international brands?
Leave a comment