Any person meeting the following conditions in Turkey, a company or organization may apply for trademark registration.
Being a residence within the borders of the Republic of Turkey, or
Having industrial or commercial activities within the borders of the Republic of Turkey, or
To be a citizen of a party to the Paris Convention or to the Convention on the Establishment of the World Trade Organization.
Also, in accordance with the principle of reciprocity, Republic of Turkey recognizes the right to the trademark application to the citizens of States which recognize the right to the trademark application to the Turkish citizens.
Latest from Ertan Yıldız
- What are the requirements for design in industrial design registration?
- Endüstriyel tasarım tescilinde koruma süresi kaç yıldır?
- What are the processes and durations of industrial design registration?
- As a fashion designer, in which format should I prepare pictures for design registration?
- Saudi Arabia Trademark Registration
- Trademark Registration Classes
- What Are The Infringement Cases of The Industrial Design?
- In what circumstances the trademark holder has the right to prevent the use of the trademark used without permission?
- What Is A Guarantee Mark?
- What should I look for when creating international brands?