The protection period of a registered trademark is ten years from the date of application. In other words, if a trademark application is made on March 1, 2010, the expiration date of the trademark will be 1 March 2020.
What is the Protection Period of Registered Trademarks and How To Renew The Trademark?
The proprietor of the trademark can renew its trademark every 10 years with a 10-year period.The renewal request shall be made within 6 months prior to the last day of the month in which the protection ends and the required fee shall be paid to the Turkish Patent Office.
Latest from Ertan Yıldız
- What are the requirements for design in industrial design registration?
- Endüstriyel tasarım tescilinde koruma süresi kaç yıldır?
- What are the processes and durations of industrial design registration?
- As a fashion designer, in which format should I prepare pictures for design registration?
- Saudi Arabia Trademark Registration
- Trademark Registration Classes
- What Are The Infringement Cases of The Industrial Design?
- In what circumstances the trademark holder has the right to prevent the use of the trademark used without permission?
- What Is A Guarantee Mark?
- What should I look for when creating international brands?