As with the national trademark applications, the protection period of the international trademark registration is 10 years. Within the six months preceding the end of this ten-year period of protection, the Bureau shall notify the owner of the trademark that the deadline is approaching.
How long is the International Registration's Protection Period?
Latest from Ertan Yıldız
- What are the requirements for design in industrial design registration?
- Endüstriyel tasarım tescilinde koruma süresi kaç yıldır?
- What are the processes and durations of industrial design registration?
- As a fashion designer, in which format should I prepare pictures for design registration?
- Saudi Arabia Trademark Registration
- Trademark Registration Classes
- What Are The Infringement Cases of The Industrial Design?
- In what circumstances the trademark holder has the right to prevent the use of the trademark used without permission?
- What Is A Guarantee Mark?
- What should I look for when creating international brands?