The publication date and the registration date of the trademark is important in order to claim trademark rights against third parties. After the application is published, compensation claims can be made for infringement cases. However, the courts cannot make their decisions regarding the validity of the claims before the date of the registration of the trademark.
When can the rights granted by the trademark be claimed against the third parties?
Latest from Ertan Yıldız
- What are the requirements for design in industrial design registration?
- Endüstriyel tasarım tescilinde koruma süresi kaç yıldır?
- What are the processes and durations of industrial design registration?
- As a fashion designer, in which format should I prepare pictures for design registration?
- Saudi Arabia Trademark Registration
- Trademark Registration Classes
- What Are The Infringement Cases of The Industrial Design?
- In what circumstances the trademark holder has the right to prevent the use of the trademark used without permission?
- What Is A Guarantee Mark?
- What should I look for when creating international brands?