In our daily life, in industry and in many places, mankind faces technical problems and the search for solutions to these technical problems constitutes an important mental activity. Seeking solutions to technical problems, human beings can sometimes bring new and inventive solutions to these problems. This is exactly what we call invention: new and inventive solutions to technical problems.
The solutions provided by the invention sometimes create a brand new device, product, method or process. Sometimes the invention is an improvement in a known product or process.
The discovery of something present in nature is not considered as a stand-alone invention, but a sufficient amount of human skill, creativity, and inventiveness must be added, only then may the possibility of an invention be considered.
Latest from Ertan Yıldız
- What are the requirements for design in industrial design registration?
- Endüstriyel tasarım tescilinde koruma süresi kaç yıldır?
- What are the processes and durations of industrial design registration?
- As a fashion designer, in which format should I prepare pictures for design registration?
- Saudi Arabia Trademark Registration
Leave a comment