Trademark owners can prevent the following actions regarding the trademark.
Which activities may be restricted in accordance with the scope of the rights arising from trademark registration?
- placing the products bearing the trademark on the market, storing them on the market, proposing that delivery can be made or providing services under that trademark,
- placing the trademark on the packaging or product,
- import or export of the products bearing the trademark,
- use of the trademark in business documents or advertisements.
Latest from Ertan Yıldız
- What are the requirements for design in industrial design registration?
- Endüstriyel tasarım tescilinde koruma süresi kaç yıldır?
- What are the processes and durations of industrial design registration?
- As a fashion designer, in which format should I prepare pictures for design registration?
- Saudi Arabia Trademark Registration
- Trademark Registration Classes
- What Are The Infringement Cases of The Industrial Design?
- In what circumstances the trademark holder has the right to prevent the use of the trademark used without permission?
- What Is A Guarantee Mark?
- What should I look for when creating international brands?